About me

PROFILE:
I have been writing poetry and stories since I was a child, and a love of reading was instilled in me from an early age. I am passionate about writing, and hope you enjoy the books I have written. Whilst most of you sleep soundly in your beds, like many Parkinson’s patients, insomnia dictates, so during those hours that sleep eludes me, the house is tranquil and quiet, an atmosphere perfect to immerse myself in writing. My life has been a series of strange events, which have without doubt contributed to my creativity. To publish anything is to bear one’s soul to the world. It is to stand naked and let everyone see who you really are. I have poured my heart and soul out on paper and I hope to share this journey, immersing you in a story, capturing your attention and firing the imagination. Through my writing and public speaking I hope to bring greater awareness to the general public about living with chronic disease.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Heavy Machinery

I always read carefully the little slip of paper that is inside any box of pills, and often wondered what the pharmaceutical companies actually mean when warning: "do not operate heavy machinery whilst taking this medication". If they are worried about me driving a tractor, operating a cement mixer or using a chain saw, they need worry no more, since we don't own any of these items! Would a washing machine fall into the category of "heavy machinery"?, as our machine weighs a ton. If yes, then I presume one can legitimately delegate the laundry to another member of the family. If this is the case, our dish-washer is also pretty heavy! What exactly is considered "heavy machinery" by the pharmaceutical companies?

3 comments:

  1. This is the one of the best blog about big and heavy machinery blog. Today i want to share my personal experience that i recently got a crane for
    my personal business from plantlocator.com where all kinds of heavy and small machinery is available
    in new and used condition.That crane has a nice efficiency to do nice work. I also recommend to my friends and all of you that you should buy or Sell Your Plant and machinery at plantlocator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If some one is searching for the prime difference between traditional world and this modern world, the prime reason that reveals directly and clearly is the M factor!! M stands for Money, Machinery and Management. read here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. Roofer Baltimore

    ReplyDelete