About me

PROFILE:
I have been writing poetry and stories since I was a child, and a love of reading was instilled in me from an early age. I am passionate about writing, and hope you enjoy the books I have written. Whilst most of you sleep soundly in your beds, like many Parkinson’s patients, insomnia dictates, so during those hours that sleep eludes me, the house is tranquil and quiet, an atmosphere perfect to immerse myself in writing. My life has been a series of strange events, which have without doubt contributed to my creativity. To publish anything is to bear one’s soul to the world. It is to stand naked and let everyone see who you really are. I have poured my heart and soul out on paper and I hope to share this journey, immersing you in a story, capturing your attention and firing the imagination. Through my writing and public speaking I hope to bring greater awareness to the general public about living with chronic disease.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Mission accomplished

My husband took me out shopping and after a bit of searching we finally found a fabulous updated version of the ‘tracksuit’. Not only is it comfortable and warm, but a beautiful shade of blue. The cut and fit, unlike those shapeless garments made years ago, where one would resemble a mini Michelin man, this modern take on the tracksuit is highly flattering resulting in me feeling good and looking very respectable. So mission accomplished – I’ve found my glamorous tracksuit! If this topic makes no sense whatsoever, and you think I may have lost my mind, I can assure you I have not. Please take a look back to a blog entry I made a few days ago: “Keeping up appearances” which will explain today’s entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment